PRO DI Series
PRO USB is the world's first high-end decoder DI that uses a USB-C input terminal to connect mobile phones and computers. It can not only decode lossless music, but also read DSD format streaming music formats.
- ．Built-in UNiKA-PROTM EI9AE3R3 1.25:1 isolation transformer for each channel
- ．Built-in CT7601 USB bridge and CS43131 DAC with headphone amplifier
- ．32bit convert rate and 192KHz over sampling
- ．Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android systems.
- ．Compatible with DSD digital formats and all common lossless and compressed music formats.
- ．Mini TRS jack used to connect earphone or headphone with volume control
- ．Built-in Type-C USB digital audio input connector
- ．The output is equipped with a GND/LIFT switch
There are many TYPE-C conversion terminals on the market, and it is recommended to use qualified the products avoid transmission failures.
Equipped with a mini TRS headphone output jack and a monitoring volume knob at the bottom and right of TYPE-C, 16Ω~600Ω headphones can be inserted for advance and real-time monitoring. The volume knob does not affect the level of the balanced output at the back of the isolation transformer.
TYPE-C SIGNAL SOURCE ACTIVE INDICATOR
Please note that the light on does not mean that the audio signal has been connected. Please refer to the instructions on the previous pages to confirm whether your music is correctly transferred to the PRO USB via your computer or mobile device.
ELIMINATING GROUND LOOP NOISE
The GND/LIFT button determines whether pin 1 of the output XLR is grounded, grounded when it bounces, and disconnected from ground when pressed.
|Circuit principle||Passive/Transformer balance output|
|USB Version & connector||Ver 2.0 Type- C|
|UAC bridge solution||32bit/192KHz|
|DAC solution||32bit/192KHz with 2x DSD|
|Power supply||Powered by PC or mobile phone throuth Type-C
playback connector with LED status indicator
|Music beat indicator||LED|
|Output connector||2 x Male XLR through ISO Transformer|
|Output GND/LIFT switch||Shared push button|
|Max Output level||0.778Vrms|
|Headphone power output||30mW per channel into 32Ω
5mW per channel into 600Ω
|Frequency response||20Hz-20KHz, ±0.5dB|
|S/N ratio @20Hz~20KHz un-weight||>110dB|
|T.H.D. @1KHz 0dBV output||<0.005%|
|Chassis||1.6mm/1.2mm steel cabinet and chassis|
|Surface finished||Durable complex painting|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||78 x 124 x 46 mm|
|Packing per carton||20pcs/14.00Kgs|
|Shipping dimension per carton||305 x 283 x 195mm|